At Villa Vauban, it's Christmas! Everyone can get caught up in the magic of the festive season. Whether you're a family taking part in our art workshops, or…
The visit now follows new visiting rules adapted to the current health situation:
- access permitted to individual visitors
- wearing of the mouth mask is mandatory
- limitation of the number of visitors admitted simultaneously (30 at the Villa Vauban, 40 at the Lëtzebuerg City Museum)
- maintaining the safety distance of 2 m
- limitation of the number of persons in the elevators
- provision of disinfectant gel at the entrance/exit of museums
- locker rooms and lockers unavailable
If you prefer to discover the cultural offer of the Villa Vauban from the comfort of your own home, the Villa Vauban invites you to discover the current exhibition "Variations. A museum for all"!
To guide you even better, an application has also been set up.